Sunday, October 4, 2009

Open mesh scarf


Materials:

- 3 1/4 oz. 4-ply ww acrylic (I used Red Heart)
- I hook

Size: 5" x 52"

Note: I crochet tight so you may want to adjust your hook size.

Directions:

Row 1: Ch 22, sc in 2nd ch from hook. Sc in each remaining ch. Turn.

Row 2: Ch 4, skip next sc, dc in next sc. *Ch 1, skip next sc, dc in next sc. Repeat from * across. Turn.

Rows 3 - 8: Ch 4, dc in next dc, ch 1. *Dc in next dc, ch 1. Repeat from * across. Dc in 3rd ch of beginning ch 4. Turn.

Row 9: Ch 1, sc in each dc and ch 1 space across. Sc in 3rd ch of beginning ch 4. Turn.

Repeat Rows 2 - 9 thirteen more times. End off.

**Debi Y's idea**
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)