Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cute hanger


Doing laundry today and I thought of the pretty Japanese hanger that's making it's way around the blogs. I don't have wooden hangers - only the plastic ones you get at the Dollar Tree - so I sat down and crocheted this cute hanger.

Just sc all around (except for the hook part) - attach a pretty flower and admire!   :)

Flower: With yellow, ch 4, 12 dc in 3rd ch from hook. Join with a sl st to first dc. End off.

Attach 1st flower color with a sc in back loop of any dc, ch 8. *Sc in back loop of next dc, ch 8. Repeat from * all the way around. Join with a sl st to 1st sc. End off.

Attach 2nd flower color with a sc in front loop of any dc, ch 6. *Sc in front loop of next dc, ch 6. Repeat from * all the way around. Join with a sl st to 1st sc. End off.

Glue button to yellow section. :)

***Debi Y's flower version***
Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. that's very pretty and cheerful looking :-) That's the kind of hangers I have too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Doris - I appreciate your nice comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty hanger indeed! So colorful and sunny! The flower looks lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your idea very much of crocheting a plastic hanger, seeing that seems to be all I have in my closet these days. Love the pretty flower you added, which makes it nice and cheery. Will have to try that sometime in the future. Thanks for sharing.

    Have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Erika - glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)