Friday, May 7, 2010

Debi Y's hexagon - version 2

Playing with my yarns again and this is my second version of a hexagon. Hope you like it.
Materials:

- 2 colors 4-ply ww acrylic
- J hook

Size: 5 1/2" point to point

Note: I crochet tight so you may want to adjust the size of your hook.

Directions:

Rnd 1: With 1st color, ch 4, dc in 3rd ch from hook, ch 2. (2 dc, ch 2) 5 more times in same ch. Join with a sl st to top of ch 3. End off.

Rnd 2: Join 2nd color with a sl st in any ch 2 space, (ch 3, dc, ch 2, 2 dc) in same space. (2 dc, ch 2, 2 dc) in each ch 2 space around. Join as before.

Rnd 3: Sl st over to ch 2 space, (ch 3, 2 dc, ch 2, 3 dc) in same space, ch 1. *(3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc) in next ch 2 space, ch 1. Repeat from * around. Join as before.

Rnd 4: Ch 3, dc in each dc and ch 1 space around with 3 dc in each ch 2 space. Join as before. End off.

**Debi Y's version 2**
Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

  1. I love it. Your work is so perfect, every stitch as the one before it. I'm always waiting to see what you will post next. Thanks for the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks glor - that's very nice for you to say that - gives me a smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!

    Have a happy Mother's Day tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. From one crochetter to another...it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe this part of Row 3 has a typo. *(3 dc, 2 dc, 3 dc) in next ch 2 space, ch 1. It should read 3dc, chain 2, 3 dc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it sure does. Thank you for letting me know about the mistake. :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)